Parkway Medical Centre recognises the concern of its site users (‘you’), members and customers regarding privacy of information and the Data Protection Act. All information given to Parkway Medical Centre is stored securely, and is not accessible to other users of this website. These data protection and privacy rules apply to the information you provide us with via our website only.
How your data is collected
We will collect information from you if you complete any forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests, and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Information to improve our site
We collect web statistics automatically about your visit to our site. This information is used to help us follow browsing preferences on our site so that we can regularly improve our web site. These statistics do not contain personal data and cannot be traced back to an individual.
What we use your data for
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the highest possible level of service and to help you get the best out of this website.
- For the effective administration of this site and to record user patterns.
- To send you details on our products, events and services likely to be of interest.
- To respond to your comments or specific requests.
- To save you time filling in repeat prescriptions (cookies)
Third party processors
It may be necessary for Parkway Medical Centre to transfer your information to third party processors, such as mailing houses, partners in joint ventures, companies contracted to run our events. Arrangements are made to ensure that such information is adequately protected.